Week three in the NFL has come and gone, and now its time to update you on how these former Bulldogs played this weekend.
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys –
Prescott went 19-34 for 168 yards, with one touchdown and two interceptions (both of which were not on him). He also rushed two times for twenty-one yards in a 24-13 loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Philadelphia Eagles –
Cox racked up two tackles, half a sack, and he assisted on two others in a 20-16 win over the Indianapolis Colts. The reigning Super Bowl champs move to 2-1 on the year.
- Darius Slay, DB, Detroit Lions –
In a big 26-10 win over the New England Patriots, Slay didn’t collect any tackles, but he did get an interception against last year’s MVP, Tom Brady.
- Denico Autry, DL, Indianapolis Colts –
Autry did not play in this weeks loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, as he has been dealing with a minor injury this season. Autry should be back on the field soon. The injury kept him off of the field last week too.
- Logan Cooke, P, Jacksonville Jaguars (R) –
In a 9-6 loss to the Tennessee Titans, Cooke punted six times for 273 yards with an average of forty-five and a half yards per punt. Two of his six punts were downed inside the 20.
- Chris Jones, DL, Kansas City Chiefs –
This week, Jones got three tackles, with an assist on another, in a 38-27 win over the San Francisco 49ers.
- Kyle Love, DL, Carolina Panthers –
In this weeks win over the Cincinnati Bengals, Kyle did not record any stats, but he did play in the game.
- Benardrick McKinney, LB, Houston Texans –
McKinney once again had another big game, racking up seven total tackles, three solo and four assisted on.
- Pernell McPhee, LB, Washington Redskins –
For the second week in a row, McPhee did not record any stats (but did play), but the Redskins did get a 31-17 win over the Green Bay Packers.
- Preston Smith, LB, Washington Redskins –
Preston had a very good game this week, racking up six solo tackles with another tackle assist.
- Jordan Thomas, TE, Houston Texans (R) –
In the second start of his career, Thomas recorded two receptions for fifty-three yards in a loss to the Giants. Thomas is still waiting to get his first touchdown, but that should come soon with the playing time he is getting.
- K.J. Wright, LB, Seattle Seahawks –
K.J. sat out this week with an injury, but the Seahawks did get a win.
- Kaleb Eulls, DL, Jacksonville Jaguars –
Eulls remains on the Jaguar’s IR, as he rehabs to get back on the field.
- Hunter Bradley, LS, Green Bay Packers –
Hunter has started every game this year at long snapper for the Packers, including in this weeks 31-17 loss to the Washington Redskins.
- J.T. Gray, DB, New Orleans Saints (R) –
In this weeks 43-37 win over the Atlanta Falcons, Gray recorded his first tackle of his very young career. Gray has seen the field in every game this year for the Saints, so look for him to get more playing time, especially with the unlucky injury of DB Patrick Robinson.
- Offensive Lineman –
- Gabe Jackson, Oakland Raiders, 28-20 loss to the Miami Dolphins
- Martinas Rankin, Houston Texans, 27-22 loss to the New York Giants
- Blaine Clausell, Arizona Cardinals, 16-14 loss to the Chicago Bears