Week four in the NFL was a good one, and your favorite Bulldogs went after it this weekend. Here’s a look at how those Bulldogs played.
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys –
Dak led the Cowboys to a big win over the Detroit Lions this week, 26-24. Prescott went 17-27 for 255 yards with a pair of touchdowns. He also led the 11th game-winning drive of his short NFL Career.
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Philadelphia Eagles –
Cox collected two tackles in their 26-23 overtime loss to the Tennessee Titans.
- Darius Slay, CB, Detroit Lions –
In the Lions 26-24 loss to the Cowboys, Slay had three tackles and three pass breakups while covering the Cowboys best receivers play in and play out.
- Denico Autry, DL, Indianapolis Colts –
Autry had a huge game after coming back from an injury, racking up seven tackles while assisting on two others in their 37-34 overtime loss to the Texans. He also had two sacks on the day.
- Logan Cooke, P, Jacksonville Jaguars (R) –
In this weeks 31-12 win over the New York Jets, Cooke had four punts for 185 yards with an average of 46.3 yards per punt. His longest punt was fifty-four yards, and three of his four punts were downed inside the twenty.
- Chris Jones, DL, Kansas City Chiefs –
Jones started for the Chiefs Monday night win over the division rival Broncos, but he did not record any stats this week.
- Kyle Love, DL, Carolina Panthers –
Love did not play this week since the Panthers had a bye week this week. They will play next week against the Giants.
- Benardrick McKinney, LB, Houston Texans –
McKinney continues his great play this year, as he gets another five tackles in their win over the Colts today.
- Pernell McPhee, LB, Washington Redskins –
McPhee did not play this week, as the Redskins had a bye week this week. The Redskins will play the Saints next week.
- Preston Smith, LB, Washington Redskins –
Smith did not play this week since the Redskins had a bye week this week. The Redskins will play in New Orleans next week.
- Jordan Thomas, TE, Houston Texans (R) –
Thomas got his third start of the year for the Texans in this weeks 37-34 win over the Colts. Thomas did not record any stats.
- K.J. Wright, LB, Seattle Seahawks –
Wright sat out again, as he is trying to rehab from knee injury. Hopefully, Wright will get back on the field soon.
- Kaleb Eulls, DL, Jacksonville Jaguars –
Eulls is still on the Jaguars IR and waits to see action this year.
- Hunter Bradley, LS, Green Bay Packers (R) –
Bradley has still started every game this year for the Packers, including in their 22-0 win over the Buffalo Bills.
- J.T. Gray, DB, New Orleans Saints (R) –
Gray assisted on a tackle in today’s 33-18 win over the New York Giants. Gray has played in every game but one this year, and be looking for him to continue to get playing time as the year progresses.
- Offensive Lineman –
- Gabe Jackson – Jackson started his fourth game this year, and helped his team get a 45-42 win over the Cleveland Browns.
- Martinas Rankin (R) – Rankin has started in three straight games for the Texans, and has played in every game this year. The Texans won 37-34 OT over the Indianapolis Colts.
- Blaine Clausell – Clausell has played in two games this year, including in this weeks 20-17 loss to the Seattle Seahawks.