Over a quarter of the NFL season is behind us, and your Bulldogs continue to shine on the football field. Let’s take a look at how those Bulldogs played.
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys –
In the Cowboys heartbreaking 19-16 OT loss to the Houston Texans, Dak went 18-29 for 208 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions. He also ran for an additional 34 yards. Dak has thrown for over 200 yards the past two weeks.
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Philadelphia Eagles –
In a rematch of last years NFC Championship, the Eagles fell to the Minnesota Vikings, 23-21. Cox played a crucial role on the field and on the sidelines, as he showed great leadership by breaking up a skirmish between Eagles DB Jalen Mills, and Vikings WR Adam Thielen. Cox collected a tackle on the day as well.
- Darius Slay, DB, Detroit Lions –
Slay had a good game this week against the Packers, racking up five tackles in their 31-23 win.
- Denico Autry, DL, Indianapolis Colts –
Autry had a good game in the Colts Thursday night loss to the New England Patriots; Autry got himself a tackle while assisting on two others.
- Logan Cooke, P, Jacksonville Jaguars (R) –
Cooke had three punts for 108 yards for an average of thirty-six yards per punt. Two of his three punts were downed inside the twenty, while his other was returned for two yards.
- Chris Jones, DL, Kansas City Chiefs –
Jones had a monster game, as he gathered up a tackle, sack, and an interception that he returned for a touchdown in their 30-14 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Kyle Love, DL, Carolina Panthers –
In the Panthers 33-31 stunning win over the Giants, Love collected a tackle, and he also deflected a pass.
- Benardrick McKinney, LB, Houston Texans –
McKinney, like Jones, had a huge game this week as he got six tackles with two assisted on, and also collected half a sack.
- Pernell McPhee, LB, Washington Redskins –
Making his fourth appearance on the year, McPhee collected his first tackle on the season as the Redskins fell to the Saints 43-19.
- Preston Smith, LB, Washington Redskins –
In the Redskins 43-19 loss to the New Orleans Saints, Smith racked up two tackles, with an assist on two others.
- Jordan Thomas, TE, Houston Texans (R) –
Thomas got himself another catch on the year, this one going for eleven yards in the Texans 19-16 OT win over the Cowboys.
- K.J. Wright, LB, Seattle Seahawks –
K.J. is still rehabbing from a knee injury, as he hopes to get back onto the field soon.
- Kaleb Eulls, DL, Jacksonville Jaguars –
Eulls remains on the IR, as he gets back from an injury to get back onto the football field.
- Hunter Bradley, LS, Green Bay Packers (R) –
Bradley has the long snapper job locked down, and it looks like he’s not going anywhere anytime soon. Hunter has started every game for the Packers this year.
- J.T, Gray, DB, New Orleans Saints (R) –
Gray did appear in the Saints Monday Night Football win over the Washington Redskins, but he did not record any stats.
- Offensive Linemen –
- Gabe Jackson, Oakland Raiders, 26-10 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers
- Martinas Rankin (R), Houston Texans, 19-16 OT win over the Dallas Cowboys
- Blaine Clausell, Arizona Cardinals, 28-18 win over the San Fransisco 49ers