Week 6 has come and gone, and your Bulldogs continue to give us great performances every weekend. Heres a look at how those former Bulldogs played.
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys –
Dak balled out this week as he went 17-27 for 183 yards and a pair of touchdowns. He also ran for eighty-two yards and added a touchdown on the ground in the Cowboys 40-7 rout over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Philedelphia Eagles –
Cox had himself a game, as he collected three solo tackles and assisted on three others. He also racked up a sack in the Eagles 34-13 win over the New York Giants.
- Darius Slay, DB, Detroit Lions –
Slay did not play this week, as the Lions have a bye week this week. They will play the Miami Dolphins in Miami next Sunday.
- Denico Autry, DL, Indianapolis Colts –
Autry did not appear in the Colts 42-34 loss to the New York Jets. Hopefully he will return to the field soon.
- Logan Cooke, P, Jacksonville Jaguars –
Cooke punted six times for 248 yards for an average of 41.3 yards per punt. Two of his six punts were downed inside the twenty.
- Chris Jones, DL, Kansas City Chiefs –
In the Chiefs 43-40 loss to the New England Patriots, Jones collected a tackle, while assisting on another. He also recorded a sack.
- Kyle Love, DL, Carolina Panthers –
Love appeared in the Panthers 23-17 loss to the Washington Redskins, but he did not record any stats.
- Benardrick McKinney, LB, Houston Texans –
McKinney has been playing with his hair on fire the past few weeks, and it carried over into this week as well. McKinney recorded six solo tackles with five assisted on, and also got him self a sack in the Texans 20-13 win over the Buffalo Bills.
- Pernell McPhee, LB, Washington Redskins –
McPhee saw the field in the Redskins 23-17 win over the Panthers, but he did not collect any stats this week.
- Preston Smith, LB, Washington Redskins –
In Washington’s 23-17 win over the Panthers, Smith recorded a tackle.
- Jordan Thomas, TE, Houston Texans (R) –
In the Texan’s 20-13 win over the Bills, Thomas did not record any stats, but he did get his fourth start of the year.
- K.J. Wright, LB, Seattle Seahawks –
Wright has not seen the field this year as he has been dealing with an injury.
- Kaleb Eulls, DL, Jacksonville Jaguars –
Eulls is recovering from and injury and is still on the Jaguars IR.
- Hunter Bradley, LS, Green Bay Packers –
Bradley has started every game for the Packers this season, including in this weeks 43-40 win over the San Fransisco 49ers.
- J.T. Gray, DB, New Orleans Saints –
Gray did not play this week, since the Saints had a bye week. The Saints will play in Baltimore next week.
- Offensive Lineman –
- Gabe Jackson, Oakland Raiders, 27-3 loss to the Seattle Seahawks
- Martinas Rankin, Houston Texans (R), 20-13 win over the Buffalo Bills
- Blaine Clausell, Arizona Cardinals, 27-17 loss to the Vikings