Week seven in the NFL is behind us, and many of your former Bulldogs shined on the field this week. Here is a quick look at how those Bulldogs played.
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys –
In the Cowboys stunning 20-17 loss to the Washington Redskins, Dak went 22-35 for 273 yards and added a touchdown as well. This is the third game that Dak has thrown for over 200 yards, and that number should grow with the addition of WR Amari Cooper.
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Philadelphia Eagles –
In the Eagles 21-17 loss to the Carolina Panthers, Cox collected one solo tackle.
- Darius Slay, DB, Detroit Lions –
Slay came off of a bye week looking ready to play well, and he did just that. Slay racked up two solo tackles and added a pass breakup as well.
- Denico Autry, DL, Indianapolis Colts –
Autry has not seen the field the past two weeks, but will hopefully get back out there soon.
- Logan Cooke, P, Jacksonville Jaguars –
Cooke boomed six punts for 274 yards with an average of 45.7 yards per punt in the Jaguars 20-7 loss to the Houston Texans. Two of his six punts were downed inside the twenty yard line.
- Chris Jones, DL, Kansas City Chiefs –
In the Chiefs 45-10 win over the Cincinnati Bengals, Jones collected three tackles, and also recorded a sack.
- Kyle Love, DL, Carolina Panthers –
Love played huge in the Panthers 21-17 comeback win over the Philadelphia Eagles. Love collected four tackles, and also forced and recovered a fumble.
- Benardrick McKinney, LB, Houston Texans –
McKinney’s great play has continued week after week, and continues to build up more steam. McKinney had six solo tackles and assisted on one as well.
- Pernell McPhee, LB, Washington Redskins –
McPhee played in the Redskins 20-17 win over the Dallas Cowboys, but he did not record any stats.
- Preston Smith, LB, Washington Redskins –
Smith played very well Sunday, as he assisted on a tackle, deflected a pass, and
- Jordan Thomas, TE, Houston Texans (R) –
Thomas started in his fifth game this year, but he did not record any stats.
- K.J. Wright, LB, Seattle Seahawks –
Wright did not play this week since the Seahawks had a bye week. Hopefully he can use this week to get healthy and return to the football field.
- Hunter Bradley, LS, Green Bay Packers (R) –
Bradley still has the long snapper job locked down, making his sixth start on the year.
- J.T. Gray, DB, New Orleans Saints (R) –
Gray did not appear in the Saints 24-23 win over the Baltimore Ravens.
- Offensive Lineman –
- Gabe Jackson, Oakland Raiders, had a bye week and did not play
- Martinas Rankin, Houston Texans, 20-7 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Blaine Clausell, Arizona Cardinals, 45-10 loss to the Denver Broncos