The halfway point of the NFL season is here, and seventeen former Bulldogs continue to show the league what they’re all about. Here’s a quick update on how those seventeen are playing.
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys –
Dak did not play this week since the Cowboys had a bye week this week. They will play the Tennessee Titans in Dallas next week.
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Philadelphia Eagles –
In the Eagles 24-18 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars in London, Cox racked up two tackles and added a pass deflection as well.
- Darius Slay, DB, Detroit Lions –
Slay recorded three tackles in the Lions 28-14 loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
- Denico Autry, DL, Indianapolis Colts –
Coming back from a week off, Autry collected a tackle while assisting on another.
- Logan Cooke, P, Jacksonville Jaguars –
In the Jaguars 24-18 loss to the Eagles, Cooke punted twice for ninety-six yards with an average of forty-eight yards per punt. One of his two punts were downed inside the twenty.
- Chris Jones, DL, Kansas City Chiefs –
Jones collected a tackle and a sack in the Chiefs 30-23 win over their division rivals, the Denver Broncos. His sack was his fourth on the year and it extends his streak of games with a sack to four games in a row.
- Kyle Love, Dl, Carolina Panthers –
In the Panthers 36-21 win over the Baltimore Ravens, Love collected a tackle with an assist on another. Love also forced a fumble, which is his second forced fumble this season, and his second game in a row with a forced fumble.
- Benardrick McKinney, LB, Houston Texans –
McKinney had another great game, collecting six tackles with an assist on another. McKinney also broke up two passes in the Texans 42-23 Thursday night win over the Miami Dolphins.
- Pernell McPhee, LB, Washington Redskins –
In the Redskins 20-13 win over the New York Giants, McPhee collected a tackle.
- Preston Smith, LB, Washington Redskins –
Smith collected two tackles with an assist on another, while also collecting a pass breakup in this weeks Redskins win.
- Jordan Thomas, TE, Houston Texans (R) –
Thomas had a HUGE game Monday against the Dolphins, catching four passes for twenty-nine yards and the first and second touchdowns of his career. Thomas also made his sixth start of the year.
- K.J. Wright, LB, Seattle Seahawks –
He’s back baby! K.J. returned from an injury that been nagging him all year, instantly making a huge impact. Wright had five tackles and a pass deflection in the Seahawks 28-14 win over the Detroit Lions.
- J.T. Gray, DB, New Orleans Saints –
Gray did not appear in the Saints 30-20 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
- Offensive Lineman –
- Martinas Rankin, Houston Texans (R), 42-23 win over the Miami Dolphins
- Gabe Jackson, Oakland Raiders, 42-28 loss to the Indianapolis Colts
- Blaine Clausell, Arizona Cardinals, 18-15 win over the San Fransisco 49ers
- Hunter Bradley, LS, Green Bay Packers, 29-27 loss to the Los Angeles Rams