Only six more weeks remain in the NFL season, and your favorite former Bulldogs will look to finish off the season with a bang. Here is an update on how those former Bulldogs played this week.
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys –
In the Cowboys Sunday night 27-20 win over the Philadelphia Eagles, Prescott was 26-36 for 270 yards, and one touchdown. Prescott also added a touchdown on the ground, running it in from one yard out. Prescott’s rushing touchdown moved himself into second place all-time for rushing touchdowns by a Dallas QB.
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Philadelphia Eagles –
In the Eagles 27-20 loss to the Dallas Cowboys, Cox racked up two tackles with an assist on another.
- Darius Slay, CB, Detroit Lions –
Slay did not play in the Lions 34-22 loss to the Chicago Bears due to a knee injury. Hopefully this is not a major injury, and Slay can finish out this season strong.
- Denico Autry, DL, Indianapolis Colts –
Coming off of a bye week, Autry collected two solo tackles in the Colts 29-26 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Logan Cooke, P, Jacksonville Jaguars –
Cooke punted three times for 138 yards with an average of forty-six yards per punt. During the second half, Cooke completed his first career NFL pass for six yards and a first down.
- Chris Jones, DL, Kansas City Chiefs –
In the Chiefs 26-14 win over the Arizona Cardinals, Jones gathered two tackles with an assist on another. Chris also got two sacks, bringing his season total to seven sacks, a career high. Jones’s streak of games with a sack extends to six straight games.
- Kyle Love, DL, Carolina Panthers –
Love played in the Panthers 52-21 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers, but did not record any stats.
- Benardrick McKinney, LB, Houston Texans –
McKinney did not play this week, due to a bye week. The Texans will play the Redskins in Washington next week.
- Pernell McPhee, LB, Washington Redskins –
McPhee did not appear in the Redskins 16-3 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Preston Smith, LB, Washington Redskins –
Smith played well in the Redskins 16-3 win, collecting two tackles with an assist on another, a sack, and a forced fumble.
- Jordan Thomas, TE, Houston Texans (R) –
Thomas did not play this week since the Texans had a bye week. The Texans will play next week in Washington.
- K.J. Wright, LB, Seattle Seahawks –
In the Seahawks 36-31 loss to the LA Rams, Wright collected two tackles with an assist on another. Wright has played well the past three weeks, coming back from an injury.
- J.T. Gray, DB, New Orleans Saints –
Gray did not appear in the Saints 51-14 win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Will Redmond, DB, Green Bay Packers –
After the Packers signed Redmond off of the practice squad, Redmond did not see the field in the Packers 31-12 win over the Miami Dolphins.
Offensive Linemen –
- Martinas Rankin, Houston Texans (R) – Bye Week
- Gabe Jackson, Oakland Raiders – 20-6 loss to the LA Chargers
- Blaine Clausell, Arizona Cardinals – 26-14 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs
- Hunter Bradley, Green Bay Packers – 31-12 win over the Miami Dolphins