Week eleven is behind us, and your favorite, former Bulldogs continue to shine on the football field. Here’s a quick look at how those former Bulldogs played.
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys-
In the Cowboys 22-19 win over the Atlanta Falcons, Prescott went 22-32 for 208 yards, but did not throw a touchdown. On the ground, Dak ran for a touchdown, his fourth on the season. During the game, Prescott achieved the 9,000 passing yard plateau.
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Philadephia Eagles –
In the Eagles 48-7 loss to the New Orleans Saints, Cox collected two tackles.
- Darius Slay, DB, Detroit Lions –
Slay played well in the Lions 20-19 win over the Carolina Panthers. Darius had three solo tackles with one assisted one, along with two pass breakups.
- Denico Autry, DL, Indianapolis Colts –
In the Colts 38-10 beatdown of the Tennessee Titans, Autry racked up two solo tackles with the addition of a sack. Autry now has three sacks on the season.
- Logan Cooke, P, Jacksonville Jaguars (R) –
Cooke punted nine times for 415 with an average 46.1 yards per punt in the Jaguars 20-16 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. One of his punts were downed inside the twenty yard line.
- Chris Jones, DL, Kansas City Chiefs-
In the Chiefs 54-51 loss to the LA Rams, Jones was a force to be reckoned with. Jones racked up six tackles, a pass deflection, and finished with two sacks on the night. With those two sacks, Jones raised his sack total to nine on the year, and extended his streak of games with a sack to seven games in a row.
- Kyle Love, DL, Carolina Panthers –
Love appeared in the Panthers 20-19 loss to the Detroit Lions, but he did not record any stats. Kyle has appeared in every game the Panthers have played this season.
- Benardrick McKinney, LB, Houston Texans –
In the Texans 23-21 win over the Washington Redskins, McKinney collected three solo tackles with an assist on two others. McKinney also forced a fumble as well.
- Pernell McPhee, LB, Washington Redskins –
McPhee did not appear in the Redskins 23-21 loss to the Houston Texans due to an injury. Hopefully McPhee will be back in action soon.
- Preston Smith, LB, Washington Redskins –
In the Redskins 23-21 loss to the Houston Texans, Smith played huge by racking up three solo tackles with an assist on another. Preston also got his second sack of the year, and also finished off the day with an interception.
- Jordan Thomas, TE, Houston Texans (R) –
In the Houston Texans 23-21 win over the Washington Redskins, Thomas had one catch for eleven yards. It looks like Thomas has been enjoying his rookie season on and off the field so far…
- K.J. Wright, LB, Seattle Seahawks –
Wright did not play in the Seahawks 27-24 win over the Green Bay Packers due to an injury. Wright will hopefully be back on the field soon.
- Will Redmond, DB, Green Bay Packers –
Redmond did appear in the Packers 27-24 loss to the Seattle Seahawks, but did not record any stats. Redmond could possibly get more playing time as the season progresses.
- Offensive Lineman –
- Gabe Jackson, Oakland Raiders – 23-21 win over the Arizona Cardinals
- Martinas Rankin, Houston Texans (R) – 23-21 win over the Washington Redskins
- Hunter Bradley, Green Bay Packers (R) – 27-24 loss to the Seattle Seahawks
- Blaine Clausell, Arizona Cardinals – 23-21 loss to the Oakland Raiders