It’s Thanksgiving week in the NFL, and many former Bulldogs showed the world what they can do on the gridiron. Here’s a look at how those former Bulldogs played during the holiday week.
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys –
Dak played exceptionally well in the Cowboys 31-23 Thanksgiving day win over the Redskins, going 22-31 with 289 yards and two touchdowns. Prescott also scored on the ground, taking it in from five yards out. Dak has scored on the ground in three straight games, the longest such streak of his career.
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Philadelphia Eagles –
In the Eagles 25-22 last-second win over the New York Giants, Cox collected two tackles.
- Darius Slay, DB, Detroit Lions –
In the Lions 23-16 Thanksgiving loss to the Chicago Bears, Slay racked up four solo tackles .
- Denico Autry, DL, Indianapolis Colts –
Autry played well in the Colts 27-24 win over the Miami Dolphins, collecting two solo tackles, along with another assisted on.
- Logan Cooke, P, Jacksonville Jaguars (R) –
In the Jaguars 24-21 loss to the Buffalo Bills, Cooke punted six times for 287 yards with an average of 47.8 yards per punt. Of his six punts, three were downed inside the twenty yard line, and one was fair caught.
- Chris Jones, DL, Kansas City Chiefs –
Jones did not play in Week 12 due to the Chiefs having a bye week. He will return to the gridiron next week in Oakland against the Raiders. This is the first time in seven weeks that Chris did not record a sack.
- Kyle Love, DL, Carolina Panthers –
In the Panthers 30-27 last second loss to the Seattle Seahawks, Love collected an assist on a tackle.
- Benardrick McKinney, LB, Houston Texans –
McKinney continues to be a tackling machine, racking up six solo tackles with four more assisted on. McKinney is the Texans’ leading tackler this season so far.
- Pernell McPhee, LB, Washington Redskins –
McPhee did not play in the Redskins 31-23 loss to the Dallas Cowboys due to an injury. Hopefully he will return soon.
- Preston Smith, LB, Washington Redskins –
Smith played lights out in the Redskins loss to the Cowboys, racking up three tackles with five assisted on, along with 1.5 sacks. Preston has collected a sack in the past three games, collecting all of his sacks on the season in that span as well.
- Jordan Thomas, TE, Houston Texans (R) –
In the Texans 34-17 Monday Night Football win, Thomas caught one pass for six yards.
- K.J. Wright, LB, Seattle Seahawks –
Wright did not play this week due to an injury he suffered at some point before last week. Wright hopefully will get back on the field soon.
- Will Redmond, DB, Green Bay Packers –
Redmond appeared in the Packers 24-17 loss to the Minnesota Vikings, but he did not record any stats.
- Offensive Lineman –
- Martinas Rankin, Houston Texans (R) – 34-17 win over the Tennessee Titans
- Gabe Jackson, Oakland Raiders – 34-17 loss to the Baltimore Ravens
- Hunter Bradley, Green Bay Packers (R) – 24-17 loss to the Minnesota Vikings