As we inch closer to the end of the NFL regular season, your favorite, former Bulldogs continue to show the world what MSU football is about. Here’s a quick look at how those Bulldogs played this week.
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys –
In the Cowboys huge Thursday Night Football win over the New Orleans Saints, Prescott went 24-28 with 248 yards and one touchdown. Dak has thrown for over 200 yards in his past six games.
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Philadelphia Eagles –
In the Eagles big 28-13 Monday Night Football win over the Washington Redskins, Cox racked up three tackles along with a sack, his fifth on the year.
- Darius Slay, DB, Detroit Lions –
In the Lions 30-16 loss to the LA Rams, Slay had three tackles, all of them solo.
- Denico Autry, DL, Indianapolis Colts –
Even though the Colts fell 6-0 to the Jacksonville Jaguars, Autry had a monster game. Denico not only collected three sacks, doubling his sack total on the year, but also forced two fumbles, racked up six solo tackles, and assisted on another.
- Logan Cooke, P, Jacksonville Jaguars (R) –
In the Jaguars 6-0 win over the Indianapolis Colts, Cooke punted seven times for 329 yards with an average of forty-seven yards per punt. Of his seven punts, two of them were downed inside the twenty yard line.
- Chris Jones, DL, Kansas City Chiefs –
Jones kept his streak of games with a sack alive in the Chiefs 40-33 win over the Oakland Raiders. He collected a sack along with three solo tackles and an assist on another. Jones has a sack in eight straight games.
- Kyle Love, DL, Carolina Panthers –
Love had a solid game in the Panthers 24-17 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He had a tackle, half a sack, and a tackle assist as well.
- Benardrick McKinney, LB, Houston Texans –
In the Texans 29-13 win over the Cleveland Browns, McKinney racked up two tackles while assisting on two more.
- Pernell McPhee, LB, Washington Redskins –
McPhee collected a tackle in the Redskins 28-13 loss on Monday night.
- Preston Smith, LB, Washington Redskins –
Smith collected three tackles in the Redskins 28-13 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Jordan Thomas, TE, Houston Texans (R) –
Thomas played well in the Texans 29-13 win over the Browns, catching three passes for thirty-two yards, the second being a touchdown. Thomas leads all rookie TE in touchdown receptions.
- K.J. Wright, LB, Seattle Seahawks –
Wright did not play in the Seahawks 43-16 blowout win over the SF 49ers. Hopefully he will recover and get back on the field soon.
- Will Redmond, DB, Green Bay Packers –
Redmond appeared in the Packers 20-17 loss to the Arizona Cardinals but did not record any stats.
- Offensive Lineman –
- Martinas Rankin, Houston Texans (R) – 29-13 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Gabe Jackson, Oakland Raiders – 40-33 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs
- Hunter Bradley, Green Bay Packers (R) – 20-17 loss to the Arizona Cardinals