As the NFL season dwindles down, your favorite Bulldogs look to finish out the last three weeks of the regular season with a bang. Here’s a quick look at how your Bulldogs played in week fourteen.
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys –
In the Cowboys 29-23 divisional win over the Philadelphia Eagles, Prescott went OFF. Prescott went 42-54 for 455 yards with three touchdowns. Prescott set a new career high in yards and tied his career high in passing touchdowns.
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Philadelphia Eagles –
In the Eagles OT loss to the Dallas Cowboys, Cox racked up 1.5 sacks along with a tackle and two assists.
- Darius Slay, CB, Detroit Lions –
Slay looked like the Pro-Bowl CB that MSU fans are used to seeing in the Lions 17-3 win over the Arizona Cardinals. Slay not only collected two tackles and an assist on another, but also had three pass deflections and an interception that he returned sixty-seven yards for a touchdown.
- Denico Autry, DL, Indianapolis Colts –
Autry played well once again in the Colts 24-21 win over the Houston Texans. In the win, Autry recorded three tackles with an assist on another while also adding two sacks. Autry continues to add to his career high sack total, having eight on the year.
- Logan Cooke, P, Jacksonville Jaguars (R) –
In the Jaguars 30-9 Thursday Night Football loss to the Tennessee Titans, Cooke punted five times for 250 yards with an average of fifty yards per punt. Of Cooke’s five punts, three of them were downed inside the twenty yard line.
- Chris Jones, DL, Kansas City Chiefs –
Jones kept his hot play going this week as the Chiefs beat the Baltimore Ravens 27-24. Jones racked up three tackles and a sack, extending his streak of games with a sack to nine games in a row, a NFL record.
- Kyle Love, DL, Carolina Panthers –
In the Panthers 26-20 loss to the Cleveland Browns, Love collected an assist on a tackle.
- Benardrick McKinney, LB, Houston Texans –
McKinney recorded two tackles with an assist on another in the Texans 24-21 loss to the Indianapolis Colts.
- Pernell McPhee, LB, Washington Redskins –
In the Redskins 40-16 loss to the New York Giants, McPhee recorded an assist on a tackle.
- Preston Smith, LB, Washington Redskins –
Smith played well in the Redskin’s loss, collecting three tackles with assists on two others.
- Jordan Thomas, TE, Houston Texans (R) –
Thomas continues to play well for the Texans, catching a pass in six straight games. In the Texans 24-21 loss to the Colts, Thomas caught four passes for thirty-one yards, the longest going for fourteen.
- K.J. Wright, LB, Seattle Seahawks –
Wright sat out for another week rehabbing an injury to his knee. Hopefully Wright will return to the field shortly.
- Will Redmond, DB, Green Bay Packers –
In the Packers 34-20 win over the Atlanta Falcons, Redmond collected a tackle.
- Offensive Linemen –
- Martinas Rankin, Houston Texans (R) – 24-21 loss to the Indianapolis Cols
- Gabe Jackson, Oakland Raiders – 24-21 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Hunter Bradley, Green Bay Packers (R) – 34-20 win over the Atlanta Falcons