Two weeks remain in the NFL season, and your favorite Bulldogs look to close out the 2018 NFL season on a high note. Here’s a quick look at how those former Bulldogs played this week.
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys –
In the Cowboys 23-0 loss to the Indianapolis Colts, Prescott struggled to ever get into a groove. The Cowboy’s QB went 24-39 for 206 yards with an interception that arguably wasn’t his fault. He also had a touchdown go right through one of his receivers hands early in the game. Prescott has thrown for over 200 yards in eight straight games, two shy of his career mark.
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Philadelphia Eagles –
Cox played well in the Eagles 30-23 upset win over the LA Rams, collecting two tackles, an assist on another, and a sack. Cox has recorded a sack in three straight games for the Eagles.
- Darius Slay, CB, Detroit Lions –
In the Lions 14-13 loss to the Buffalo Bills, Slay collected a tackle and deflected three passes.
- Denico Autry, DL, Indianapolis Colts –
In the Colts 23-0 shut out win over the Dallas Cowboys, Autry collected a tackle and a sack. Autry also came up big on special teams, blocking a FG.
- Logan Cooke, P, Jacksonville Jaguars (R) –
Cooke punted five times for 262 yards in the Jaguars 16-13 loss to the Washington Redskins. Of Cooke’s five punts, three of them were downed inside the twenty yard line.
- Chris Jones, DL, Kansas City Chiefs –
CHRIS JONES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Jones etched his name in the NFL record-books this week with his sack in his tenth consecutive game. In the Chiefs 29-28 loss to the LA Chargers, Jones collected two tackles with an assist on another along with 2.5 sacks. Jones also has now more than doubled his career high sack total, getting to the QB fourteen times this year.
- Kyle Love, DL, Carolina Panthers –
Love appeared in the Panthers 12-9 Monday Night Football loss, but did not record any stats.
- Benardrick McKinney, LB, Houston Texans –
In the Texans 29-22 Saturday Night Football win over the New York Jets, McKinney racked up three tackles with assists on six others. He also had two pass deflections.
- Pernell McPhee, LB, Washington Redskins –
In the Redskins 16-13 last second win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, McPhee collected a tackle.
- Preston Smith, LB, Washington Redskins –
Smith played well in the Redskins 16-13 win, collecting two tackles with an assist on another. He also collected half a sack.
- Jordan Thomas, TE, Houston Texans (R) –
In the Texans 29-22 win over the Jets, Thomas hauled in one pass for two yards. Thomas has caught a pass in all but two games this season, and is tied for second place when it comes to TD caught for the Texans this season.
- K.J. Wright, LB, Seattle Seahawks –
Wright has been out with a knee injury since week eleven. The coaching staff for the Seahawks hope that he will be able to return when the Seahawks play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday Night Football next week.
- Will Redmond, CB, Green Bay Packers –
In the Packers 24-17 loss to the Chicago Bears, Redmond played but did not record any stats.
- Offensive Lineman –
- Martinas Rankin, Houston Texans (R) – 29-22 win over the New York Jets
- Gabe Jackson, Oakland Raiders – 30-16 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals
- Hunter Bradley, LS, Green Bay Packers (R) – 24-17 loss to the Chicago Bears