It’s almost playoff time in the NFL, and many former Bulldogs are looking to help push their teams into them. Here’s a quick look at how your favorite Bulldogs are playing in the final weeks of the regular season.
- Kyle Love, DL, Carolina Panthers –
In the Panthers 24-10 loss to the Atlanta Falcons, Love played arguably his best game of this season. Love not only got his first start of the season, but also collected two tackles with an assist on another, a sack, and a forced fumble.
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys –
Prescott played very well in the Cowboys HUGE 27-20 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Cowboys QB went 20-25 for 161 yards and a touchdown. Prescott also scored a touchdown on the ground as well. With the win, Prescott won his second NFC East title in his three years as the Cowboys QB.
- Darius Slay, DB, Detroit Lions –
In the Lions 27-9 loss to the Minnesota Vikings, Slay racked up three tackles.
- Benardrick McKinney, LB, Houston Texans –
In the Texans 32-30 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, McKinney racked up two tackles with assists on two others, two pass deflections, and intercepted the first pass of his career. McKinney has recorded 100 tackles this season, second most on the Texans.
- Jordan Thomas, TE, Houston Texans (R) –
Thomas did play in the Texans loss to the Eagles, but did not record a catch.
- Denico Autry, DL, Indianapolis Colts –
In the Colts 28-27 win over the New York Giants, Autry collected a tackle and an assist on another.
- Logan Cooke, P, Jacksonville Jaguars (R) –
Cooke punted five times for 188 yards in the Jaguars 17-7 win over the Miami Dolphins. Of Cooke’s five punts, four of them were downed inside the twenty yard line.
- Chris Jones, DL, Kansas City Chiefs –
Is this man ever gonna cool off? In the Chiefs 38-31 loss to the Seattle Seahawks, Jones collected two tackles with an assist on another and 1.5 sacks. Jones has now collected a sack in ELEVEN straight games and has 15.5 sacks on the season.
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Philadelphia Eagles –
Cox collected an assist on a tackle in the Eagles 32-30 win over the Houston Texans.
- K.J. Wright, LB, Seattle Seahawks –
Returning from an injury thats kept him out the past five weeks, Wright collected two tackles and a pass deflection in the Seahawks 38-31 win over the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Preston Smith, DL, Washington Redskins –
In the Redskins 25-16 Saturday Night Football loss to the Tennessee Titans, Smith racked up two tackles with an assist on two others.
- Pernell McPhee, DL, Washington Redskins –
McPhee got himself one tackle in the Redskins 25-16 loss to the Titans.
- Offensive Lineman –
- Hunter Bradley, Green Bay Packers (R) – 44-38 win over the New York Jets
- Martinas Rankin, Houston Texans (R) – 32-30 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles
- Gabe Jackson, Oakland Raiders – 27-14 win over the Denver Broncos