The NFL season has come to an end, and your favorite Bulldogs wrapped it up in style. With the playoffs in view, let’s take a look at how those former Bulldogs played in their season finales.
- Kyle Love, DL, Carolina Panthers –
In the Panthers 33-14 win over the Saints, Love collected one tackle.
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys –
Prescott played extremely well in the Cowboys 36-35 win over the New York Giants. The Cowboys QB went 27-44 for 387 yards and four touchdowns, including the game winner. Prescott also won the FedEX Player of the Week.
- Darius Slay, CB, Detroit Lions –
In the Lions 31-0 win over the Green Bay Packers, Slay had two tackles and two pass deflections.
- Benardrick McKinney, LB, Houston Texans –
McKinney played well in his last tune up before the playoffs, racking up three tackles with assists on two others, along with a pass deflection.
- Jordan Thomas, TE, Houston Texans (R) –
In the Texans 20-3 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, Thomas hauled in one catch for six yards.
- Denico Autry, DL, Indianapolis Colts –
Autry played well in the Colts 33-17 win over the Tennessee Titans. Autry collected a tackle and a pass deflection, and also helped his team get into the playoffs with the win.
- Logan Cooke, P, Jacksonville Jaguars (R) –
In the Jaguars 20-3 loss to the Indianapolis Colts, Cooke punted nine times for 449 yards with an average of 49.9 yards per punt. One of Cooke’s punts was downed inside the twenty yard line.
- Chris Jones, DL, Kansas City Chiefs –
Jones appeared in the Chiefs 35-3 win over the Oakland Raiders, but did not record any stats. Jones’ streak of games with a sack has ended at eleven.
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Philadelphia Eagles –
Cox was a monster in the Eagles 24-0 win over the Washington Redskins. Cox racked up four tackles, three sacks, and a pass deflection. Cox has set a new career high in sacks with 10.5.
- K.J. Wright, LB, Seattle Seahawks –
Wright was all over the field in the Seahawks 27-24 win over the Arizona Cardinals. Wright collected two tackles with assists on five others.
- Preston Smith, LB, Washington Redskins –
In the Redskins 24-0 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, Smith collected one tackle and an assist on another.
- Pernell McPhee, LB, Washington Redskins –
McPhee collected two tackles with an assist on another, along with a pass deflection in the Redskins win.
- Offensive Lineman –
- Hunter Bradley, Green Bay Packers (R) – 31-0 loss to the Detroit Lions
- Martinas Rankin, Houston Texans (R) – 20-3 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Gabe Jackson, Oakland Raiders – 35-3 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs